While FEELquotes is made available under Creative Commons license, we do respect intellectual property of others. This includes any material found on this site. For quotations taken from books, magazines, newspapers and elsewhere, we have only included a few sentences. In our understanding, this falls under ‘fair use’ practice. For images that accompany the quotations, the creators have published these under Creative Commons license and we share a portion of our profits with them. All the backend coding that enables running the website is copyrighted, however may be used if a written permission is sought from us first.
Nevertheless, we are humans and sometimes errors are made. If you believe any content on FEELquotes to be beyond 'fair use' or otherwise infringe your rights, please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve the issue quickly. For the complaint to be valid under Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing your copyright, and which is requested to be removed.
- Information necessary for us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”.
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
As long as the information requested above is supplied, we will aim to resolve the issue within 48 hours. Please send the above information to email@example.com